· Movable on demand to where you need it when you need it – in less than five minutes.
· First press brake to combine entire setup and production from one single station – greatly reduces non-productive bending time.
· High Speed: High-speed back gauge and ram speeds ensures the highest process efficiency to keep pace with today’s high-speed Fiber laser cutting machines.
· Highest Application Versatility: Flexible tool selection and a press capacity of up to 88 U.S. tons offers a wide range of applications from thin and thicker materials.
· Powerful: Ultra-high-performance system with up to a 6-axis back gauge for fast, cost-efficient production of highly complex sheet metal shapes.
· User-Friendly: ByVision bending interface with full 22-in. HD touch screen seamlessly guides user through the press brake setup and operating process.
· Ergonomic: Conveniently located adjustable and retractable interface zones increase production efficiency and reduce operator fatigue.
· Energy-Efficient: Process-controlled drive unit reduces power consumption by up to 30%.