· Available in 3015, 4020, 6520, 8020, and 12020 formats.
· Unparalleled high parts production and first-class cutting quality for thin to medium sheet metal thickness, depending on laser power.
· The fiber laser’s high energy efficiency means very low power consumption.
· Detection Eye supports users during the cutting preparations, recognizing the precise location of sheet metal edges within a few seconds, allowing set-up time to be reduced by up to 17 seconds – with EVERY sheet.
· Power Cut Fiber increases the cutting spectrum of the 6kW BySprint Fiber, enabling extremely fine cutting quality with sheet metal thicknesses up to 1.180 inch. Power Cut Fiber also increases the range of thicknesses that can be processed with applications in non-ferrous metals, stainless, and mild steel.
· Observer uses web-enabled devices, such as notebooks, tablets, and smartphones, Observer makes it possible to access information about the production processes of the BySprint Fiber regardless of time and location.